Now Hiring: Commercial Producer!
We are seeking a Commercial Producer to join our full-time team as a leader in our creative, entrepreneurial culture. The ideal candidate will be a charismatic person with a passion for telling stories and cultivating meaningful relationships.
This role still requires strong critical thinking skills and an ability to elegantly handle multiple projects at once while maintaining structure and accuracy. We’ve learned that deductive reasoning in this role will take you far. We need someone who can bring a sharp focus to client service by listening intently to Clients and then co-creating/communicating a well conceived roadmap for our team to follow.
If any of this sounds like you – APPLY
If this does not sound like you – DON’T.
Our close-knit Team of 10 works with a creative partner pool of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creatives–allowing us to provide our Clients with a customized team to fit their unique needs. The ideal candidate will really know our industry, especially the ins and outs of story telling through advertising production–from concept to creation to distribution. And they will also get excited about the lasting impact that well-executed new media/branded content can make in the marketplace.
This role is for someone who will provide top-notch service to our awesome and diverse set of Clients. The ideal candidate will be an impatient self-starter; someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of our growing Company and Clients. He or she must also thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet time to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, vacation/sick time, and profit sharing. And, you’re given two days of paid time off for serving the community however you see fit.
This job is located at our studio in Fort Worth with around ten percent travel.
Please upload your resume + cover letter. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Include any links to your work in your resume. Please upload everything in PDF format. To start just press “APPLY” at the top of this page.
- Oversee Client service and Client communications
- Serve as first and primary point-of-contact for Clients to ensure relationships are nurtured and that their onboarding process is properly managed
- Review all major deliverables (creative concepts, proposals, rough cuts, etc.) as a Client advocate, reinforcing that objectives remain in focus and quality standards are met or exceeded
- Gain a clear understanding of Company capabilities and become conversant on a range of new media and video production topics
- Hold discovery meeting(s) to determine creative angle, rough budget and appropriate staffing of projects
- Translate client needs into well-structured briefs that lay the planning groundwork for the production team
- Maintain continuous knowledge of project status and handle high-level communications regarding project pipeline and reporting processes
- Participate in new business development, write compelling proposals, lead creative team in brainstorming and project pitches
- Possess critical skills to drive revenue from multiple accounts and maintain profitability
- Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- 3-5 years experience with an agency and/or production company