Now Hiring: Executive Assistant
Do you like motivating people and helping improve the lives of those around you? Are you extremely impatient and demand to have more tasks than you can probably handle? Do your friends complain about how obsessed you are with things being put in their proper place? If this all sounds like you, then you might be our new Executive Assistant!
If any of this sounds like you – APPLY.
If this does not sound like you – DON’T.
The Executive Assistant is essential to our growth and operational efficiency. We are looking for an extremely impatient, detail oriented person to fill this role. This team member will assist our founder/CEO in both the commercial and film sides of the business and help bring order and execution to the yearly vision and goals of the company. AGAIN – you need to be assertive, hospitable, multitasking, perfection oriented, and socially minded.
Dedication to results and the customer are crucial to our ongoing success. The right candidate will be adept at thoughtfully balancing our Fort Worth studio’s day-to-day management with the CEO’s business needs, bringing systems and organization to our dynamic environment.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet time to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, vacation/sick time, and profit sharing. And, you’re given two days of paid time off for serving the community through what we call “giving back days”.
This job is located at our studio in Fort Worth.
Take a brief survey and upload your resume and cover letter (put them together in one file, please). Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Please upload everything in PDF format. Get started
- Handle schedule and meeting arrangements on behalf of CEO
- Manage procurement of all office supplies and maintain orderliness of the studio
- Help organize and produce new business pitch materials, proposals, and deliverables
- Own special projects as they arise, including event planning and client appreciation
- Hiring and management of our interns
- Respond to any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Serve as primary coordinator for our Backlot FW co-working space
- Experience as an assistant in a creative company and/or film production is desirable, but not mandatory
- Skilled at organizing and keeping an office efficiently running
- Polished writing and communication skills, including proofreading capability
- Some sales support and event planning experience is desirable, but not mandatory
- Experience managing the iCal of a busy office and a busy CEO
- Possess a strength in prioritization and ability to effectively manage numerous and varied tasks with a positive attitude as well as following-up with team on open tasks
- The desire to make a real difference in a team, grow in your career and have some fun along the way
Ready to get started? Apply now!