Now Hiring: Executive Assistant/Community Coordinator
Do you want to work for a company that encourages you to consistently interact with others and find ways to impact the lives of those around you? Do you find that you are oftentimes impatient at work and demand to be in a fast-paced environment where you can tackle different projects every day? If any of that sounds appealing to you, then you might be our new Executive Assistant/Community Coordinator!
If any of this sounds like you – APPLY.
If this does not sound like you – DON’T.
The Executive Assistant/Community Coordinator is an essential member to our growth as a team and business. We are looking to bring on a detail-oriented person who will contribute to our team culture while establishing structure for our day-to-day operations. Our new team member will help bring order and execution to the yearly vision and goals of the company as a whole. We are looking for individuals that are pro-active, productive and socially-minded.
The right candidate will be adept at thoughtfully balancing our Fort Worth studio’s day-to-day management by addressing the CEO’s business needs and bringing organization to our dynamic environment while also dedicating effort to engage with the broader community.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music, open workspaces. We also have quiet time to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, vacation/sick time, and profit sharing. And, you’re given two days of paid time off for serving the community through what we call “giving back days”.
This job is located at our studio in Fort Worth.
Please upload your resume + cover letter in PDF format, in one file. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Once we review your materials, if we feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from our team will contact you to schedule an interview. Get Started!
- Handle schedule and meeting arrangements on behalf of a busy CEO
- Serve as community coordinator for our Backlot co-working space
- Create, promote and run events to build office community
- Seek out opportunities to engage with the local community
- Respond to any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Manage procurement of all office supplies and maintain orderliness of the office
- Own special projects as they arise, including event planning and client appreciation
- Show and sell Backlot workspaces and follow up with potential prospects
- Skilled at organizing and keeping an office efficiently running
- Polished writing and communication skills, including proofreading capability
- Some sales support and event planning experience is desirable, but not mandatory
- Experience as an assistant in a creative company is desirable, but not mandatory
- The desire to make a real difference in a team and have some fun along the way
Want to learn more or submit your resume? Click here ➜ Apply Now