The Studio Producer is responsible for prepping, planning, and overseeing the execution of all photoshoots for The Dickies Studio at Backlot. You’ll be responsible for booking crew, negotiating talent, managing schedules, delivering all photo assets, and managing the studio space. You’ll be responsible for defining the project process to ensure all assets are captured and delivered on time.
You will be Dickies’ first call when they have a question or a need. You’ll happily take that call and see to it that the ship sails smoothly. When not working with Dickies, you will be coordinating and managing all studio rentals; as well as assisting on Red Productions jobs when and where needed.
You’re right for this role if you can’t sleep unless you dot every “i” and cross every “t”. You plan for every eventuality, but when things don’t go as planned, you’re quick to think of a solution. You believe cooler heads always prevail and no one ever sees you sweat.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st-century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day, and open workspaces. We also have quiet areas to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, unlimited PTO after 2 years, and profit sharing. You’re also given two days of paid time off for serving the community through what we call “giving back days”. This is a full-time role located at our studio in Fort Worth with around five percent travel.
• Oversee all Dickies service and communication, serving as the primary point of contact
• Prep and execute all Dickies photo shoots
• Ensure on-time delivery of all assets
• Maintain continuous knowledge of all project statuses and studio capabilities
• Booking crew, scheduling shoots, sending POs, and managing overall project logistics
• Prior production or agency experience is required. Knowledge of how a production studio operates and project management software (especially Wrike) is preferred.
Please upload your resume + cover letter in PDF format, in one file. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Please include links to your work within your resume. Once we review your materials, if we feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from our team will contact you to schedule an interview. Thanks!