Red Productions is an essential service as defined by the City of Fort Worth. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy shooting space for our crew, talent and clients. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be enforcing the following procedures for all studio shoots:
- Our studio is being sanitized by River Refresh, who use a HOCl disinfectant “fog” before each shoot. This is a medical-grade cleaning measure used in hospitals all over DFW to ensure a clean and safe site.
- Any shared surfaces (chairs, tables, etc.) will be sanitized regularly throughout shoot
- All people on set must maintain minimum distances of 6 ft. from each other
- No more than 10 people are allowed in a room together at the same time
- No Lavalier mics will be worn
- No “open buffet” style meals
- Aside from on-camera talent during filming, all people should wear masks or face coverings
- We’ll do our best to provide masks for the crew, but if you have a mask available please supply your own.