COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: STUDIO
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy shooting space for our crew, talent and clients. During the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to following all state and local guidelines, we will also be enforcing the following procedures for all shoots:
- Our studio is being sanitized by River Refresh, who use a HOCl disinfectant “fog” before each shoot. This is a medical-grade cleaning measure used in hospitals all over DFW to ensure a clean and safe site.
- Any shared surfaces (chairs, tables, etc.) will be sanitized regularly throughout shoot
- All people on set must maintain minimum distances of 6 ft. from each other
- No more than 10 people are allowed in a room together at the same time
- No Lavalier mics will be worn
- No “open buffet” style meals
- Aside from on-camera talent during filming, all people should wear masks or face coverings
- We’ll do our best to provide masks for the crew, but if you have a mask available please supply your own.
Additionally the following steps will be taken:
- Crew will be encouraged to bring their own protective equipment. Production will have additional PPE available should someone forget or not be able.
- Producer will take all the temperature of all crew/talent upon arrival to set.
- Alcohol based sanitizer will be provided as part of craft service.
- Regular daily cleaning practices on set and throughout the worksite that includes disinfecting of surfaces and equipment.
- Limit overall attendance of crew, talent, agency and client to core/essential personnel. Stagger call times and start times when possible.
- Provide packaged food or single-serve options for breakfast/lunch. Packaged snacks/closed individual drinks only at craft service. Eliminating open, exposed, self-serve items and dishes.
If talent or a production member develops symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste and smell) or feels sick during filming, production management will:
- Temporarily stop production to evaluate and take appropriate action steps (before resuming production operations).
- Consult with a medical professional immediately (COVID-19 test if advised).
- Determine if any production members may have come in contact (less than 6ft and for more than 10 mins) with the infected individual.
- Determine areas and equipment at the location used by the individual that other production members may have utilized; sanitize areas and equipment as needed.
- Immediately notify additional staff that may have come in contact with the individual; quarantine if necessary.
- As needed or required, contact the network to discuss next steps as they relate to the talent or crew member and production.