We are committed to providing a safe and healthy shooting space for our crew, talent and clients. During the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to following all state and local guidelines, we will also be enforcing the following procedures for all shoots:
- Our studio is being sanitized by River Refresh, who use a HOCl disinfectant “fog” before each shoot. This is a medical-grade cleaning measure used in hospitals all over DFW to ensure a clean and safe site.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer will be provided as part of craft service
- Any shared surfaces (chairs, tables, etc.) will be sanitized regularly throughout shoot
- All people on set must maintain minimum distances of 6 ft. from each other
- Occupancy will remain at 50% or lower in all spaces.
- If lavalier mics are necessary – Talent will apply the mic themselves.
- Provide packaged food or single-serve options for breakfast/lunch. Packaged snacks/closed individual drinks only at craft service.
- A Red Productions staff member will take and record the temperature of all personnel as they arrive. The record will be sent to the Operations Manager.
- All shoots with client, crew, staff, talent, etc. over 25 will receive rapid tests on the morning of the shoot.
- If on a project that received a rapid test and said test reads positive, they will be provided with a PCR test immediately to confirm.
- Staff is tested monthly in addition to tests for individual projects.
- Aside from on-camera talent during filming, all people should wear masks or face coverings
- We’ll do our best to provide masks for the crew, but if you have a mask available please supply your own.
- Red Prod staff will sanitize throughout the worksite that includes disinfecting of surfaces and equipment.
- Limit overall attendance of crew, talent, agency and client to core/essential personnel. Stagger call times and start times when possible.
- Site Rep will be included in any testing.
COVID-19 SYMPTOM PROTOCOL
If talent or a production member develops symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste and smell) or feels sick during filming, production management will:
- Temporarily stop production to evaluate and take appropriate action steps (before resuming production operations).
- Consult with a medical professional immediately (COVID-19 test if advised).
- Determine if any production members may have come in contact (less than 6ft and for more than 10 mins) with the infected individual.
- Determine areas and equipment at the location used by the individual that other production members may have utilized; sanitize areas and equipment as needed.
- Immediately notify additional staff that may have come in contact with the individual; quarantine if necessary.
- As needed or required, contact the network to discuss next steps as they relate to the talent or crew member and production.