NOW HIRING: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you someone who enjoys nurturing relationships? Do you take pride in anticipating people’s needs and proactively addressing them? Is your idea of fun balancing multiple projects at once? If so, then you might be our new Account Manager! The candidate for this role will join our full-time team as a vital member of our creative, entrepreneurial culture. We need someone who will be dedicated to serving and growing one key account. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent account service, as well as represent Client needs and goals within the organization. The Account Manager will build relationships with our key Client to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
If any of this sounds like you – APPLY
If this does not sound like you – DON’T
Our close-knit Team of 14 works with our creative partner roster of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creatives–allowing us to provide our Clients with a customized team to fit their unique needs. The ideal candidate will know how to convey that to everyone else. They will be dedicated to fostering excellent Client relationships and committed to project management. They will also have a desire to become an expert in our Client’s industry. This role is for a self-starter who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of our growing Clients. Excellent writing and communication skills are a necessity as well. Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet time to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, vacation/sick time, and profit sharing. And, you’re given two days of paid time off for serving the community through what we call “giving back days”.
This job is located at our studio in Fort Worth.
Please upload your resume and cover letter in PDF format, in one file; and answer the following questions. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. If you have any work you would like to show us, please include links to your samples in your resume.
Once we review your materials, if we feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from our team will contact you to schedule an interview. Thanks!
- Responsible for all client relations and communications; as well as managing and growing long-term relationships with them
- Act as client advocate in internal meetings, ensuring client needs are effectively communicated
- Provide metrics and reports to verify account/client success
- Ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Producer of any problems that may arise
- Work with Executive Producer on opportunities for account growth and new business development
- Maintain a clear understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Communicate milestones across key accounts and ensure they are reached and/or exceeded
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Bachelors in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 2+ years experience in Account Management (agency experience a plus)
- Proven project management skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive revenue from multiple accounts
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills