Are you a charismatic person who has a passion for storytelling and meaningful relationships? Do you love deadlines and getting things done? If so, then you might be our perfect Commercial Producer!! The candidate for this role will join our full-time commercial production team as a vital member of our creative, entrepreneurial culture.
If any of this sounds like you – APPLY.
If this does not sound like you – DON’T.
Our close-knit Team works with a creative partner pool of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creatives–allowing us to provide our Clients with a customized solution to fit their unique needs. This role is for someone who wants to help create some of the best commercial work for local Texas brands. It is NOT for someone who wants to make movies or work in television.
The Commercial Producer will work in our Production department to ensure project completion and success, while also providing top-notch service to our awesome and diverse set of Clients. The ideal candidate will be an impatient self-starter. They are someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of the project and our Clients. He or she must thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet areas to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, unlimited PTO after 2 years, and profit sharing. You’re also given two days of paid time off for serving the community how you see fit. This is a full-time role located at our studio in Fort Worth with around ten percent travel.
· Run projects from concept to completion
· Work seamlessly with all departments to ensure a successful project
· Serve as the first and primary point of contact for Clients to ensure relationships
are nurtured and that the client experience is exceptional!
· Review all major deliverables (creative concepts, proposals, rough cuts, etc.) as a Client advocate, reinforcing that objectives remain in focus and quality standards are met or exceeded
· Work with directors, writers, and designers and make sure they are set up for success
· Maintain continuous knowledge of project status and handle high-level communications regarding project pipeline and reporting processes
· Possess critical skills to drive revenue from multiple accounts and maintain profitability
· Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
· Minimum of 4 years professional working experience required
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a producer with an agency and/or production company
Please upload your resume + cover letter in PDF format, in one file; and answer the following questions. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Please include any links to your work within your resume. Once we review your materials, if we feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from our team will contact you to schedule an interview.