Are you a charismatic person who has a passion for beautiful images and meaningful relationships? Do you love deadlines and getting things done? If so, then you might be our perfect Photo Producer!! The candidate for this role will join our full-time photo team as a vital member of The Dickies Studio at Backlot.
Our close-knit Team works with a pool of photographers, stylists, and techs allowing us to provide Dickies with the right tools for all of their PDP needs. This role is for someone who absolutely loves photography! Yeah video is cool, but there is just something about stills that excites you to go to work every day. This role is NOT for someone who wants to make movies, commercials, or work in television.
The Photo Producer will be responsible for prepping, planning, and overseeing the execution of all photoshoots for The Dickies Studio at Backlot. They will work to ensure project completion and success, while also providing top-notch service to our awesome client, Dickies! They are someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of the project and Dickies. They must thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma. When not working on photo shoots, this role will help to improve our photo and brand studio capabilities as well as expand our client list.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet areas to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, unlimited PTO after 2 years, and profit sharing. You’re also given two days of paid time off for serving the community how you see fit. This is a full time role located at our studio in Fort Worth with around ten percent travel.
· Oversee all Dickies service and communication, serving as the primary point of contact
· Prep and execute all Dickies photo shoots
· Ensure on-time delivery of all assets
· Maintain continuous knowledge of all project statuses and studio capabilities
· Book crew + talent, schedule shoots, and manage overall project logistics
· Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
· Minimum of 4 years in the professional photography space
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a photo producer with an agency and/or production company
Please upload your resume + cover letter in PDF format, in one file; and answer the following questions. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Please include any links to your work within your resume. Once we review your materials, if we feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from our team will contact you to schedule an interview.